Since I am now living on the other side of the world to my family and most of my friends this blog is about things I enjoy, things I notice, people I meet, people I miss, history, planning for the future, love and life in general! I guess it's about whatever pops into my head which I want to share with my friends and family... and who knows? I might make some more friends along the way!

06 November, 2005

hello - it seems that I have finally reached the modern era of technology with my very own blog, so as I learn it will grow (or as I grow I will learn....learn to grow...???) For those of you who inspired me to do this (Natalia Brownowski, Kimando and Rhat!!) Thaks and give me heaps of feed back please!!
enjoy! CPW

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hi wombat,
Congrats on reaching the modern era or technology!
Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Lotsa love

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Rhax said...

Hey CPW,
Welcome to the blogosphere. Will be keeping an eye on you.
And making sure you spell my name right, wombax.

10:48 PM

 
Blogger The Crazy Purple Wombat said...

I am soooooooo sorry rhax, it's all too confusing doing this new high tech blogging thing and spelling at the same time!!!!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Rhax said...

all is forgiven.

2:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home