Since I am now living on the other side of the world to my family and most of my friends this blog is about things I enjoy, things I notice, people I meet, people I miss, history, planning for the future, love and life in general! I guess it's about whatever pops into my head which I want to share with my friends and family... and who knows? I might make some more friends along the way!

31 October, 2010

long time... no blog.

From looking at the post I last wrote I can tell it's been a very long time since I last wrote in here... I knew I had just returned from Boston, & I knew I was positively giddy with love. I just haven't wanted to come in here since then...

3 weeks after I returned to London from visiting Frank, he told me he was seeing someone else. I was shattered. It has taken a long time to want to come in here & change what I wrote - I haven't even read what I wrote back then, but I think it is fair to admit that I believed I was in a relationship which had honesty, love & committment... I was wrong. Well, I guess it did have those things, but apparently it was one-sided.

Enough said - six months on, I am ready to consider dating again, if I find someone I feel I might trust again. The worst thing about all this is that it's not the first time a relationship has ended with a 3rd party involved... it's not even the 2nd, and if you want the honest truth, I suspect there have been 3 previous occasions... I just never thought that after 2 years Frank would be so cruel as to end things the way he did. I do not hate him, nor even feel anger towards him. He is 'broken', damaged by his previous relationships, but that doesn't excuse his behaviour towards me. I just feel sad for him.

Anyway - enough - that's all! On to other things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home