Since I am now living on the other side of the world to my family and most of my friends this blog is about things I enjoy, things I notice, people I meet, people I miss, history, planning for the future, love and life in general! I guess it's about whatever pops into my head which I want to share with my friends and family... and who knows? I might make some more friends along the way!

17 August, 2007

procrastination...

Why do I procrastinate so badly - it's like I self destruct or something... here I am with about a million things to do and I am sitting here writing a blog that I really don't have to write... but it hit me that I could and it seems like a good idea...

I was going to cook some goodies for my party tomorrow night... but I ate half the biscuit dough and now I feel slightly ill...

I was going to have a shower and wash my hair so I don't have to in the morning so I can later in the day and be all fresh for my party (see, som ethought went into that plan...) but now I am feeling so sleepy and I don't want to go to bed with wet hair...

I was going to write some emails to folk whom I love and am thinking of, but now my brain is in a muddle (probably from all the biscuit dough I ate) and I don't even know if what I'm writing here is going to make sense...

I was going to start making some little thank you card for friends who come to my party and for those who have already sent me cards and gifts... but I can't get any good ideas on what to make with the materials I have here...

I was going to finish my costume for tomorrow night... but... now I'm not and I can't even think clearly enough to have a reason for that so... *sigh*

I think I'll go to bed...

after I think of something else that will prevent me from doing so...

goodnight!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

What really needs to get done will get done in time, no worries. In the meantime stop blaming the biscut dough. The dough is innocent!

8:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

night sweetie, and i believe that dough is guilty whim...you DO know what the Pillsberry dough boy does in his spare time don't you? Organized crime, baby, organized crime.

2:53 AM

 
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

LOL @ Engie's comment!

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Philip. said...

Blogs, they are just so addictive :-)

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home